Thursday, March 15th.
We had to postpone our departure, until Camille is fully recovered from his flu followed by an ear infection and bronchitis. But this extra week allowed us to spend more time with our friends from Martinique and “friend-boat” such as Zouéla (boats aboard which Noé and Camille find friends to play with, hence the name “friend-boat “).
Today we are leaving Martinique. Cape north. It is almost as if the journey resumes, as if we cast off again.